Check out this great video
When choosing a phone system for your company, most business owners are overwhelmed with the options, costs, and wondering how its going to work.
At Foothills Data, we are a partner/reseller of 3CX phone systems. We can make it easy for you to make the transition at a fraction of the cost of the competitors with all of the features you can think of.
Evolve Your Communications With 3CX
3CX is a software based PBX which runs on mainstream operating systems, and works with SIP standard based IP Phones, SIP trunks and VoIP Gateways to provide a full PBX solution – without the inflated cost and management headaches of an ‘old style’ PBX. Used by more than 30,000 companies globally, 3CX has been recognized for its innovation and cutting-edge technology.
Take your Extension Anywhere
3CX includes clients for smartphones and Mac or Windows laptops that allow users to use their office extension from anywhere, seamlessly integrated as if they were in the office. Not only are all calls to the office free of charge, but employees can leverage one single number and make a professional impression.
Take your extension everywhere you go
All calls are free of charge – slash your mobile phone bills
Increase productivity – work from anywhere
One number – Don’t give out your personal mobile number
Halve your Telephone Bill and Increase Sales
With 3CX, companies can reduce their telephone costs by up to 80%, by leveraging SIP trunks, WebRTC, free calling to remote extensions and offices and reducing the number of fixed telephony lines. With the CRM integration, agents get a customer name rather than a number.
· Save on call costs by lowering mobile & customer service number bills
· Easily add and remove extensions – no per user license
· Know who’s calling with CRM integration -increase customer satisfaction
· Leverage existing hardware, wiring and low cost open standard hardware
10 Advantages of 3CX Phone System
1. Software based: Easy to install & manage
2. Inexpensive to buy and expand
3. Work from anywhere with iOS & Android clients
4. Leverage existing IT infrastructure & Server hardware
5. Save on your phone bill with SIP Trunks & Mobile / Remote clients
6. Integrated video conferencing using WebRTC
7. Better customer service with advanced call queues
8. Integrate with CRM & Accounting software
9. Standards based – use popular IP Phones, SIP Trunks
10. Personal Click2Meet URLs